|Rated input current (A)||16.7|
|Output current adjustment (A)||50-250|
|Output voltage (V)||15-30|
|Duty cycle (%)||60|
|Post flow time (S)||1.0±0.5|
|Wire diameter (mm)||0.8/1.0|
|Housing protection grade||IP21S|
|Plate thickness (mm)||Over 0.6|
|Net weight (kg)||41.0|
- The short-circuiting metal transfer model is the low heat input mode of metal transfer for GMAW so that it
reduces weldment distortion
- Superior MAG Process – Welds with mixed or CO shielding gas 2 for superior quality
- Spot/Stitch mode is easy to operate and provides a quick and
effective means for spot welding mild, galvanized or stainless
- 4T Trigger Hold allows to hold the present current by user until
press the trigger again.
- Professional 4-rolls wire-feeder provides a stable wire speed.
- 10 Pins multipurpose AMP connectors extend the usage range and it’s
easy to work with a push-pull torch or spool gun.
- Fast, precise, clean arc ignition and arc ending.
Four-Roll Drive System
4-Rolls wire-feeder with strong feeding motor.
Four-roll drive systems deliver the electrode to the welding torch. It provides a stable wire speed and is popular for industrial
1.We are 24h/7/365 there for you.
2.100% QC Inspection Before Shipment
3.One-Year Warranty on parts.
4.Welcome Small And Big Size Customer Orders