Synergic system with one-knob adjusted provides the welding current
VS welding voltage in the right fit
1.Multi-Process capable – Mig+MMA+Lift TIG
2. Dynamic control – Set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and
3.Synergic control – Set weld procedures with one control, simple and easy to operate.
4.Synergic MIG provides communication between power source, feeder and gun. As
wire speed increases or decreases, the arc voltage also increases
or decreases to maintain a constant welding arc.
5. Excellent arc characteristics,stable arc,good welding
6. With high duty cycle,performance&efficiency,stepless
adjustment for current,voltage,wire feed speed.
7. Suitable for welding all kings of materials,such as carbon
steel,alloy steel,cast iron and stainless steel etc.
8. With complete accessories:MIG torch,Electrode holder,earth
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||18.2|
|wire Feeder Speed(m/min)||3-31|
|Output Current Range (A)||17-35|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||21|
Industrial MIG Welder Application Field:
• Medium steel structure;
• Vehicle repairs and light auto manufacturing;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
MIG Welding Process:
MIG is used to weld many materials, and different gases are used to
form the arc depending on the materials to be welded together. An
argon CO2 blend is normally used to weld mild steel, aluminum,
titanium, and alloy metals. Helium is used to weld mild steel and
titanium in high speed process and also copper and stainless steel.
Carbon dioxide is most often used to weld carbon and low alloy
steels. Magnesium and cast iron are other metals commonly welded
used the MIG process.